Tuesday, July 1, 2003

It’s not Friday, but…



Due to the fact that I have guestage in the house in the middle of the week guaranteed to throw me off under the best of circumstances, and adding to the general busyness around the old homeplace, I gave blood today. Pin a rose on me.

So off we go to my friend, the FridayFive.org. On Tuesday.
I believe this is from February 14, 2003.




Explain why you started to Journal/Blog

Because of an over whelming desire to get a board a culture zeitgeist! with out catching a popular strain of the Panic!Virus du jour. No actually, my cousin, SSG Cuz was in Iraq or thereabouts in a tent, and he was sending these amazing emails while he was waiting to be shot at and he was funny and insightful and all those things I thought I could also be good at and I was just sitting in my living room waiting for Law and Order to come on while my brain dripped out my ears, and started to think that if he could do it, under those circumstances, I should be able to do it too. So I did, April 15th. I would say “Get thee to the archives and feast yon eyes upon the greatness”, but that would be a big lie and the archives are not accessible. Darn the Luck!

Does your family and people you work with know about your blog?

Of Course Not! actually, My Mom corrects my spelling. Spell Check is extra and I don’t have extra. I told one of my friends at work about it but she doesn’t read it. No one else at work knows, because I don’t really think I want critiques from The Mouth That Roars, The Nominal Boss, or Good And Plenty. I did send out a massive, well, everyone I thought would possibly read it from my address book. And then of course there are the 3200 Blog Sites I signed myself up for. I think Broskey and Alphagal read it.


Does your blog have a theme?

Is it supposed to? I don’t have a theme unless Train crash of Thought is a theme. I list the site on those Blog Sites as “ One Part Humor, One part Rants, should get you Humorous Rants”. I have ranted in the past, and I do try for the humor. I would like a theme song that would play when you read it, like a TV Theme. That would be cool. Any suggestions?

What are five of your favorite blogs?

Go to DHAK, directly to your right. I check there everyday and there is always something new. It has 43 contributors and they all rock hard. Read any of them. Read All of Them.



Hmm. That was only four. What did I do with the other one? Okay, Give Blood, they really, really need you. They needed me and I give only about every 18 months. If they called me, they need people bad. It doesn’t hurt, you get free soda and it’s a nice thing to do.


No comments: