Monday, June 27, 2005

He can Run But He Can't Hide

The Dallas Morning News has done many things over the years that annoyed me, they are profoundly right wing and they lurve Shrub - which is normally enough to keep me far away from a publication and certainly not contributing money to it, but what kept me as a subscriber for years and keeps me a daily visitor to their site is this: They never let Walker"Hee, Hee! I got away with it!" Railey or any one who may want to help him live the lie - forget he almost killed put his wife into a vegetative state (and then walked away from it all, including his children)

Railey might have gotten away from the courts but he is never, ever, ever, restraining orders be damned going to get away from the Dallas Morning News. They have chased that wife murdering putting into a vegetative state sum'bitch across the country and kept on his heals every step of the way and they just busted him again

No comments: