Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Letter from the front (room) part 2

Dear Mom Dog and Dad Dog,

I went on vacashun too! I rode in the car for a long time! With Auntie Cookie and the Other Dog and even that nasty Not Dog! We drove and drove and drove and then we stopped! I saw things! And sniffed things and took naps! I love naps! And then we were there!

Along the way I got to sniff many interesting sniffs! Why don’t we have a Mini-Van? I want us to have a Mini Van! I had my own seat in the Mini Van and I could stand up or sit down or lay down! And I had two whole windows to myself! I didn’t have to share with Other Dog! If you loved Winston you would buy Winston a Mini Van. If you don’t buy a Mini Van it means you do not love Winston. Winston is sad now. It is now time to sing the Song of the Sad Dog: HoooooowwwwweeeelllOOOOooooHHHHhhhhOOOoooo.

We had a good time on vacashun. We played in a garage and we had new smells to sniff and there were birds that made sounds. I want my crate back. I like crates. Other Dog has a crate! I like Other Dogs crate! It is very soft and cozy and makes Winston think he is in the Mini Van! We also went on walks and met new people. We got to see very big cars that drove in the water! They were very big cars! Even bigger then Mini Van! I want a Mini Van.

You were there in the little box while Winston was on vacashun! How did you know where Winston was? Did you follow Winston? Why didn’t you let Winston know you were there? Why did you hide in the little box? Is Cannada in the little box? Why won’t you play with Winston? The second verse of the Song of the Sad Dog: HoooweeellllLOOOOoooooooLLLLLHHhhhhhoooOOOOO

When we came back to Auntie Cookies house Auntie Cookie made me get washed. I didn’t need a wash! I wasn’t dirty! Auntie Cookie said I smelled. I did not smell. I didn’t sniff any new sniffs! I think Auntie Cookie is mean. The Other Dog also got washed. The Other Dog did smell funny – that dog has too much fur, fur makes you smell. Yuck. Auntie Cookie wants me to stop rolling in the dirt the in the yard. Auntie Cookie doesn’t get it. I tried to teach Other Dog how to roll in the dirt but Other Dog said that she thought it was yucky. I itch; I need to roll in the dirt! Other Dog is too prissy. I miss Bandit! Bandit knew about rolling in the dirt.

Auntie Cookie took us to Winston’s house. Winston could smell you all over the place! Winston looked for you! Where are you? Winston looked under the deck. Winston looked in the flowers, Winston looked and looked and he couldn’t find you! Let Winston find you! The chorus of the Song of the Sad Dog:

OooooOOOOOOORrrOOOOOwwwooHHHHOOOOLLLLLLLLOOooooo

Winston also went on a long walk with Other Dog and we smelled new smells and met new people. We saw big trees and there was nice grass to roll in but Auntie Cookie wouldn’t let Winston do that. There were other dogs there too! But they didn’t want to sing with Winston and Other Dog does not want to sing with Winston. Bandit liked to sing with Winston. Winston got to ride in the Mini Van again. Why don’t you have a Mini Van? I get my own seat and two whole windows! Buy Winston a Min Van and a crate!
HooolllWWooooLLLLLLLLOOOoooooOOOOOOOO


Love,

Winston

P.S – The little children love me. I am the King of The Little Children. They all know my name and they follow me everywhere!

P.S.S - I need to eat more cookies.

No comments: