Friday, February 5, 2010

Oh, look, Friday.

Finally. I mean really, its been a long week - I mean for some of us. Those of us who had to work all week. some of us stayed home for a few days and enjoyed a long weekend and a very short week. Pussies.

I have to admit, with everyone at home sipping coco in front of their fireplaces and watching the kids sled in yard . Without them it was quite, I like quite. Quite is good. A quite office is a happy office. When everyone is at work its loud. I hate loud. Loud is bad. Loud makes me sad.  I want a door so very badly.

Doors cost more than a toner cartridge and I have to perform sexual favors to get toner cartriges, I can't or do not want to think about on whom I would have to perform what  in order to get a door. It would most likely include advanced ticket sales and group rates. I will deal with the noise and my co-workers.

They are threatening us with snow again but I believe that this time it is hollow threats and they don't really mean it. I think they just want us to think its going to snow, its to mess with the school kids. They are easy to mess with since they don't go to school anymore and they have lost any critical thinking skills they may have developed. I think what it really is going to do is rain.I know its going to rain because I have family in for Baby Nephews' birthday, he has just turned one and the whole family is in town to attend his party and it can't be nice for that. Too easy. Its going to rain, rain, rain. Sucky yes, but  I can spend a lot of time at Target if its raining. Go rain.

No comments: