Thursday, January 5, 2012

No Truth in Advertising

Just because something is supposed to knock you and your cold out cold does not mean that it will. I did not fall immediately into a drug induced sleep and neither did my cough. We stared at each other in the dark and scared the cat.

At some point I did sleep because I woke up to Small Cat trying to remove my ear. I did not know he suddenlydidn't like the ear or if this was a cumulation of years of hate, he never said anything about it and I know the ear has never said anything to me to defame the cat but Small Cat just hated that ear. Or maybe, it wasn't hate maybe he was expressing love! He  was kind of stroking it, with his claws but not in such a way as to claw it off my head, more like seeing if he could remove it, or maybe he was petting me . Tex never did that, either tried to remove my ear or pet me. Tex may have had issues but he wasn't into any weird shit like Small Cat.

And now my head hurts.

I was able to put a resolution into the out box. I was successful in finding the x-ray place ( odd, how much easier things like this is when you bother to do the homework first) and got the work done. Now I have to wait to hear from the doctors office. Its going to be either A) Its not broken and I need to man up about it or B) It is broken and I'm really just going to have to man up about it because there isn't anything they can do about it.

No comments: