Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Blech Snort.

There are several viruses that can cause upper respiratory diseases in cats and dogs. None of these are transmitted to humans but can be very contagious to other dogs or cats. And of course, there are hundreds of viruses that cause colds in humans, but you can't spread them to your pets either.

Lying sack of shit. I have the same stuffed up head and congestion that Tiny had/has.   Despite the fact that I have been off the flonase since Friday, my nose is still bleeding - which is so fun! And I can't breath which I totally blame on the lack of flonase in my life!

It could also be this:

Candida die off symptoms are devastating: brain fog, fever, depression, joint and muscle pain, headache, bloating, constipation, fatigue, yeast infections, acne and many other discomforts. A common misconception about candida die off symptoms is that having them is a sign that the treatment is working.

I don't want to say that I am devastated, I don't think it rises to that level. I do have a headache. I am bloated. And my brain is fogged! That is kind of devastating The doctor hooked me up with Nystatin oral and she has me taking a lot of it, and maybe its killing it so fast, there is too much dead candida floating around it is getting toxic up in here! But I don't see any sign that the thrush is in any rush to leave the field so I don't see it working so if its not working, its not killing anything so there isn't anything to be toxic.

I'm going to call the doctor and let her know that I've been swishing and swallowing this mess for days and nothing is happening, except my head is more congested and I'm sneezing more frequently. Yay. I do think that Tiny is feeling better though.

No comments: