Monday, March 6, 2017

Not Okay.


I got up very early SAturday morning. 5:30 Saturday morning feels just about the same as 5:30 Wednesday morning, when I was walking the dog it could have been  any day at all - I don't know what I was expecting, if I thought Saturday at that hour was going to be somehow different for some reason. There may have been more road traffic but there wasn't more foot traffic. No one wants to be awake at 5:30 in the morning on Saturday, its a stupid time to be awake and out and that seems to be universally accepted wisdom.

But there I was.

I was awake at that hour so I could go to my parents to do my taxes and turn around and come home so that I could take Rocket to his Urban Agility class Sunday afternoon. It was a busy weekend.

I did my taxes and they were rejected a total of five times. Thank you Turbo Tax! Now I have to call the IRS on Monday and talk to them about why my AGI number is suddenly not acceptable. It was okay and now its not.

Not Okay. Donald Fucking Trump didn't pay his takes for decades and now the IRS won't let me pay mine.




No comments: