Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Tuesday


Today in honor of my second day back at work, I ran errands. Lots of errands. I should have run errands over the weekend but I was too tired and I didn't want to. Today I picked up meds for the dog and myself and got new litter for the kitties, boy did I need  litter! I didn't notice until last night that I didn't have any litter. Now I have forty-two pounds of litter. Up stairs.

I wanted to buy some litter additive that would clue me into changes in Tinys urine that would let me know if he was having UTI issues but they didn't sell any at my Petsmart. I should have gone to Petco but I was tired and it was hot and I had the dog in the car and I needed dinner. I should have bought it at the Petsmart in Marquette when I saw it, carpe litter additive.

All these errands did not end up with a walk for the dog but I was tired and I just didn't want to. I came home and paid bills and  and then I ran errands and I just didn't have the energy left to do anything else.








No comments: