Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Tuesday


Okay, now I would have a real entry today except... We had a very bogas staff meeting after work today so I put Rocket in daycare for the daycare - first time since he got  attacked and he did really, really well and played all day.

And because of the meeting we got home late and while it was still light it was clearly not going to stay that way and so we opted out of our walk. And Rocket was very tired and didn't really need a walk.

Which leads me to why there isn't a real entry, he was curled up on the couch and he looked so soft, and did I mention I worked all day and then had this meeting? I had a really long day and there he was so soft and sleepy and pillow like and on the couch...

I  ended up waking up way too late for a real entry and then there were the Barney Miller episodes I felt duty bound to watch, and then it was time for Brooklyn 99 and I really like it so  there just wasn't time to do all the things I should have gotten done.

No comments: