Thursday, November 9, 2017

Wednesday


Why did the dog need to eat the Kleenex box that was sitting on the table next to the chair? Its been sitting there, the Kleenex box, that is, not the  table, for a good year - since I was sick and I needed a Kleenex box at hand at all times. It did its job and has been resting comfortably since then.

No one, including me, has been near it since then.. Today, I went upstairs to change clothes and the dog went with me because he always comes with me, and after I shouted at him a couple of times, he realized that I was not going to let him eat out of the cat's litter box or their dishes, Gawd I am the biggest bitch ever! And that he was going to have to spend the whole nest five minutes sleeping on his bed or my bed or really doing anything that was not eating out of the forbidden cat box or cat bowls -, got annoyed and went downstairs in a doggy huff,  where he took out his frustration by eating the box but not the kleenex because why would he eat the kleenex? He had just had a very good meal and a breath freshener for dessert.

I think he may be annoyed that I bought him a new Santa suit today that may inadvertently look like a bit like a NSFW Santa suit as it looks a bit like he's wearing assless chaps! Its the New Santa for 2017, This year he wears pants!



No comments: