Monday, November 6, 2017

Weekend.



Saturday. Saturday I did no-thing Less than nothing. I got up very late, I got dressed, I did walk the dog so that my fitbit wouldn't completely hate me and then after that, I sat on the chair with a sleeping dog and watched a Cabin Masters Marathon and that was pretty much it until it was time for bed. I also ate cold leftover pizza when I got hungry. All and all I think a very good Saturday. I also threw my alarm clock againsts the wall. Twice. It felt good.

Sunday, I felt well rested and ready to go. I went to Church, went to Target to pick up the dogs meds and a new user friendly alarm clock, did my weekly shopping at Wally, Went to Sam's to do some shopping and to gas up the car, did the laundry, picked up some lunch. Then I came home and stripped the bed, made the bed and took the dog for a long walk.

All in all a great weekend.


Except for the poor people in Sutherland Springs, TX , who lost 4% of their population today. I spent my college years in central Texas but hadn't heard of the town, it is too small and too far from San Marcos. The shooter was from New Braunfels, where I have been. He was a terrorist and I won't print his name or his picture. If Raleigh lost 4% of their population today we would have lost 18,042.



No comments: