Friday, February 9, 2018

Thursday



Tired. I went to work at 6:30am and went to work right away and finished up wednesday - I hate not having the day finished on the day, I have standards and getting my wednesday work done on wednesday is important to me. It wasn't my fault, it wasn't my lack of focus or diligence, it was my boss and her issues that made my day start late and caused me to not finish, but it was my work and it was my responsibility to get it done. I had to get it done and I did. I came in early and then stayed late to get even more work done to help out a co-worker who won't be in tomorrow due to a family funeral . I am such a team player I should wear a jersey to work.

 I finally got home and walked the dog, and came home and started my dinner and got it into the toaster oven and onto the stove and settled in to watch some TV and then my phone rang...it was my friend from work who escaped and we talked and talked and talked and my oven beeped and we talked and talked and talked and by the time we hung up, while my dinner was cold, my heart was warm. It was a trade off I could live with.

With my dinner back in the oven, I changed into my pjs - Thursday is a very busy TV night so better to not waste time with multiple costume changes. The less time I have to spend messing around with changes the more time I can spend with Project Runway All Stars and Ru Pauls Drag Race All Stars .

Best day ever.




No comments: