Thursday, October 25, 2012

Busy, busy!


I left the house to walk Puppy at 4:30 and didn't get back to the house until 6pm. Then I made him dinner and begged him to eat said dinner (he did, eventually) and while he had his post-dinner "quite time", I got the dough togther for pumpkin cookies. The recipe I found online was a lot nicer than what I've made in the past. It included peanut butter, ginger and and cinnamon and it wanted ground allspice  it didn't get, but I included powdered milk and some brown sugar as not really substitutes. I came out with 109 for the Craft Fair and fifty or so for Puppy and friends.

Puppy helped me with the actaul cookie cutting and was a real help while we waited for them to come out of the oven. I also found out that he is a climber.

Next up is the turkey gravy cookies. The turkey cookie shape is larger and I'll end up with fewer so I'll make a double batch because while pumpkin can look like anything, turkey needs to look like turkey. I have standards.

While Puppy and I walked, I took pictures


still working on getting him to look at the camera. He was distracted by a lady on her cell phone walking a grown dog the size of a tissue box.


No comments: