Saturday, May 29, 2004

I Think This Calls For The Death Penalty


7:40 SATURDAY morning - Binnnnng-Boooong

Me - Snork, Huh what day is this? What time is it? The hell?

Biiiing-Boooong

Me - It must be an emergency.

Okay. Get up out of bed, go turn off alarm go to door

Biiin-

Me - Yes? WHAT.

does not seem to be a cop. Seems to be a tall guy in a yellow shirt. If he's not here to beg me to call 911 because someone just killed his whole family - I'm going to kill him. Seems to be a tall guy in a yellow shirt who may soon be a dead guy on my front porch

Moron - Happy Memorial Day, Ma'm. ( arms full of stuff. Among a 40 oz-er.)

Me - Happy Memorial Day Dead Man. (I've been awake for now onto three minutes)

Moron - Do you have a spoon?

Me - WHAT! a WHAT

Moron - I don't even know what time it is

Me - IT'S 7:43 IN THE MORNING!!!!!

Moron - I'll go now! (rushes off)


HAPPY SATURDAY!!!!!

No comments: