Wednesday, June 2, 2004

insert title here


So how was your long weekend? Do anything fun? Need another day off to recover from your day off?

I did nothing. Okay, I did slightly more then nothing because until late Sunday afternoon I still had a herd of dogs in my house, but for the most part nothing. Well, I did laundry. A lot of laundry. And I planted dwarf impatients, I had to go out and buy the flowers, so that was something.

Let's see what I accomplished


Friday

Fed, watered took in and out Dogs

Drove the nephdogs over to campus for a walk. That was kind of fun. I also brought them into my office to pick up something I forgot. I was right, two dogs is too many for the front seat of my car.

Went to Wal-Mart to get some film developed.

Returned to Wal-Mart to pick up film.

Went home, watched HDTV.

Took Dogs in and out

Read Harry Potter

Saturday

Moron woke me up at a quarter to eight in the morning to borrow a spoon. Had to kill him.

Fed, watered, took Dogs in and out

Bathed all three dogs in front yard

Caught the Kitty after he took advantage of the door being open while I was bringing one dog or another into the house post bath.

Read Harry Potter book

Went to Broskey and Alphagals to pick up mail, was not struck by lightening or set upon by ticks!

Took Dogs in and out

Went to K-Mart for some bedding plants found they were using the garden center to store polyester pants. I know where all the polyester pants got to after 1979. They did not have any bedding plants although they did have plastic plants. Martha is falling down on the job.

Finally found bedding plants at Farmers Market.

Took Dogs in and out

Finished Harry Potter book prior to movie opening this week. Yay Me.

Started fourth Harry Potter book. AKA the first one she was paid by the word.

Decided to ignore the trash in the closet. Too much like work.

Took Dogs in and out

Watched HDTV

Read Harry Potter book.

Did Laundry
Did Laundry
Did laundry

Read Harry Potter book.

Took dogs in and out

Sunday

Called To see if Brosky and Alphagal were home yet

Fed, watered took dogs in and out

Planted impatients. Discovered that a whole flat is a lot of impatients. Many, many, many little plants. Wondered if dogs would like to eat them.

Took Nephdogs for a walk.

Called to see if Broskey and Alphagal were home yet
Called to see if Broskey and Alphagal were home yet
Called to see if Broskey and Alphagal were home yet
Called to see if Broskey and Alphagal were home yet

Read Harry Potter

Took Dogs in and out

Filled dishwasher

Watched HDTV

Called to see if Broskey and Alphagal were home yet

Took Dogs in and out

Broskey and Alphagal Are Home!!!

Read Harry Potter book

Watched HDTV

Took Dogger out

Monday

Watched Law and Order marathon.

Read Harry Potter book

Closed Camp Knotty-Pina for the season

Did laundry
Did laundry

Read Harry Potter book

Watched Law and Order Marathon
Watched Law and Order Marathon
Watched Law and Order Marathon
Watched Law and Order Marathon
Watched Law and Order Marathon
Watched Law and Order Marathon
Watched Law and Order Marathon
Watched Law and Order Marathon

Took Dogger out.

Went to Brosky and Alphagals.

Watched a Harry Potter movie.

Put Dogger out.

Yeah. I went to work today because it just sounded so much more exciting then what I had been doing.

No comments: