Wednesday, June 30, 2004

A Skycap ate my Catby?

I'm still trying to come up with ways to get The Kitty through the airports with out too much work on my part. I have come up with a number of ideas:


Idea 1

Kitty as Baby - I have several varitions on this theme. Sadly they all call for a certain amount of sacrifice on the part of the kitty and I'm absolutely sure he is going to be interested in sacrifice. Sadly for Kitty, I am bigger and higher on the food chain. For Kitty this means

A - The wearing of a Onesy. And subsequent tail issues
B. The wearing of a baby bonnet
C. The wearing of baby mit--------
"If its to be, its upto ME"




PS:

# Thanks to Pranay for helping me out with the photocaptions.

# Most of ull have registered at Ofoto, however incase if you havent... pls do! It doesnt take more than 10 seconds to register :) ... Very soon Ill be posting all the links to all the parties GS has been to till date.. Watch out for that!

# In my next post - "Sunday Dhamaka @ Goin Solo"... the longest outing GS in the History of GS :D... Stay tuned! Untill then keep tappin those keyboards :D


    follow me on Twitter

    Obama '12

    "We cannot simply suspend or restrict civil liberties until the War of Terror is over, because the War on Terror is unlikely ever to be truly over... September 11, 2001, already a day of immeasurable tragedy, cannot be the day liberty perished in this country."

    Judge Gerald Tjoflat

    Search This Blog

    Hit Counter

    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Blog Archive

    Dogster!

    Dogster