Friday, July 16, 2004

Emmy Nominations and me.
 
Drama Series
CSI - Hate William Peterson, don't watch
Joan of Arcadia - CBS, can't watch.
The Sopranos - HBO. I don't get HBO and I don't think cable shows need to compete against network efforts. It's not fair.
24 - Sorry, FAUX. Can't watch
The West Wing - Is on at the same time as something else I watch.

So, no horse in this race.

Comedy Series:
Arrested Development - I tried to watch this but I couldn’t follow it. also, FAUX. So I didn't try very hard.
Curb Your Enthusiasm - I don't get HBO, and again with the uneven playing field.
Everybody Loves Raymond - CBS; so really can't and not everybody loves Raymond.
Sex and the City - HBO, again with the cable. I think there needs to be a new category and the cable shows can compete against each other.
Will & Grace -NBC. - I am NBC's bitch, so I'll have to go with W&G. Despite last seasons lack of funny.

Will and Grace out of habit.

Actor, Drama Series:
James Spader, The PracticeABC; Was he on this? Wow. I didn't know TP was still on the air, it’s not anymore right?
James Gandolfini, The Sopranos HBO - See above.
Kiefer Sutherland 24,Fox - Tried this season to watch, never caught up. And, FAUX.
Martin Sheen, The West Wing, NBC - I really like him, but…
Anthony LaPaglia, Without a Trace CBS. - Remember him from Betseys' Wedding? He was so cute. But now he's on CBS. So.

Actress, Drama Series:
Jennifer Garner, Alias, ABC - I don’t think she or her show are worth watching.
Amber Tamblyn, Joan of Arcadia CBS; - I watched Wonder Falls instead.
Mariska Hargitay, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit NBC; - I didn't like her when she guested on ER, and I still don't.
Edie Falco The Sopranos HBO - See above.
Allison Janney The West Wing, NBC. - She's won before and she's the only one I don't have any real issue with.

Supporting Actor, Drama Series:
Victor Garber, Alias ABC - No.
Brad Dourif, Deadwood HBO - See above.
Michael Imperioli The Sopranos HBO; - See Above
Steve Buscemi, The Sopranos, HBO - I .really like him, but See Above.
John Spencer, The West Wing, NBC. - Wasn't he on LA Law?

Supporting Actress, Drama Series
Robin Something, Deadwood HBO - See above.
Tyne Daly, Judging Amy CBS; - Is this still on the air?
Drea de Matteo The Sopranos HBO - Really over her. See above.
Janel Moloney, The West Wing, NBC - No thoughts
Stockard Channing, The West Wing NBC. - Rizzo!

Actor, Comedy Series:
Larry David, Curb Your Enthusiasm HBO - A show even less useful then Seinfeild. Also, See above.
John Ritter, 8 Simple Rules, ABC - Would he be nominated if he was alive?
Kelsey Grammer, Frasier, NBC - I used to like this show.
Matt LeBlanc, Friends, NBC; - That's so sweet, he doesn't have a chance, but that's so sweet.
Tony Shalhoub, Monk, USA. - I don't think so.

Actress, Comedy Series
Patricia Heaton, Everybody Loves RaymondCBS - I don't just dislike Raymond, I hate her, also CBS.
Jennifer Aniston, Friends NBC - I could live with her winning.
Bonnie Hunt, "Life With BonnieABC - Always such a good guest star.
Jane Kaczmarek, Malcolm in the Middle Fox - Sorry, FAUX.
Sarah Jessica Parker, Sex and the City, HBO. - See above.

Supporting Actor, Comedy Series:
Jeffrey Tambor, Arrested Development, Fox; - This actor has always grated on me. Also, FAUX.
Brad Garrett, Everybody Loves RaymondCBS - Too bad, big guy, also CBS.
Peter Boyle, Everybody Loves Raymond, CBS - Always love him for Young Frankenstein and X-Files, not loving him for this, also CBS.
David Hyde Pierce, Frasier, NBC; - Yay?
Sean Hayes, Will & Grace NBC. - A little of this guy goes a loooonnnnggg way.

Supporting Actress, Comedy Series:
Doris Roberts, Everybody Loves Raymond CBS - Remember when she was on Remington Steele? I liked her then, also CBS.
Kim Cattrall, Sex and the City, HBO; - See above
Kristin Davis, Sex and the City HBO - ibid.
Cynthia Nixon, Sex and the City, HBO - ibid.
Megan Mullally, Will & Grace NBC. - I'll go with her. If I have to choose between sluts in the city, I'll go with the one on a network I get.

Hey. Wait, where is NYPD Blue, E.R, Angel? Where is Marna Tierny?, Dennis Franz? Alex Desinof? Amy Ackerman? The hell!

No comments: