Sunday, August 15, 2004

Careful what you ask for...

Kitty wanted to go outside now.

Kitty - Put me outside now! outside, outside, outside! Now!!

Me - It's raining.

Kitty - Put me outside now! outside, outside, outside! Now!!

Me - Rain is wet. You don't like wet.

Kitty - Put me outside now! outside, outside, outside! Now!!

Me - Okay. Outside. You asked for it, you got it. HA.

Kitty - Outside!Outside!Outside! ew?

Me - HA!

Kitty - I feel funny now. Why am I feeling my fur? the ground is funny. My feet feel different. Is that a turtle? I'm wet!!

Me - HA!

It has been raining for three days and it just started to rain hard - er

Kitty - Wet! Water! Wetness! Make it stop! stop!stop! ew. ew. ew.ew.

Me - HA!

Kitty hasn't been this wet since he wandered into my parents fireplace as a small kitty and got very dirty and subsaquently had to bathed. He had forgoten how much he hated it . Until Now. Again, HA.

Me - Poor Kitty! come on baby, we'll get you dry

Kitty - Ew. Ew. Ew. Physical contact, fur ruffeled, whiskers in array, Stopit!

Me - Stop trying to get away! stay here! no wet cat on my furniture! Arrrggghhhh! COME BACK HERE!.

Kitty - HA!





No comments: