Monday, August 16, 2004

HAPPY MONDAY !!!!!

Ooops, Ya'll are all at work or at school, so its just a Monday for you. I'm starting my vacation today so I'm the only one with in a HAPPY MONDAY !!!!! place. Sorry!

I'll still be updating when I can, so don't go away. If you want to get notified as to when I am able to update just go down to the Bloglet box and add your email and you'll get a little note that will let you know its safe to go back into the water. Also, seeing people signed up will make me, very, very, very happy. You want me to be happy don't you?

Kitty and I are ready to go. I keep finding more stuff that I need to bring with me and more stuff I should have done. I did remember to get the paper shut off and to put a out of office message on my work email. I didn't figure out how to change my message on the phone there though, oh well.

The house never got cleaned but I did do my last minute laundry and the outdoor plants did end up safely at Brosky and Alphagals. I'm going to have the nice neighbors give a check to the lawn mower man guy so my yard won't look like it does now for the whole time I'm gone. Damn Charley! Speaking of grass. I can't get grass to root in the back yard, right? well I found a very healthy crop rooted in the drain at the bottom of the stairs to the basement. I'm not going to buy expensive grass seed anymore, from now on its just cheap birdseed for my yard - if it can grow, nay, thrive in a little bit of dirt in a concrete hole, it should be able to grow like gangbusters in a a little bit of dirt in an actual yard.

I went and got some cheap paperbacks to being with me. They only cost a dollar a piece so if they suck I can just leave them at the airport or on the plane. I wanted to bring a Harry Potter, but I couldn't handle both a 20 pound book and 20 pound cat so I had to make the sacrifice.

I'm hoping that kitty will stop pouting by the time we leave. It was his idea to go outside and now he's up on his cat tree with his back turned to me. He's going to be even more pissed tomorrow so I hope he's pacing himself.

Anyway. Think happy travel thoughts for me and kitty. I'll be checking back in when I can.

No comments: