Monday, August 2, 2004

What does this mean?

Deeply sorry to make you read that crazy rightwing self hating queen Drudge, but... What does this mean?! Could they really do this? Bushits could conceivably take the election if enough of the rightwing white trash conspiracy minded anti-IRS nut jobs come out of their bomb shelters and go to the polls. There are a lot of those people. "Value Added" doesn't that mean price inflation? Shit. Even if it just a Run On issue it's still a scarey thing. The Bushits are either desperate or crazy.

I mean, I hate paying tax. I'm a poor person and taxes eat most of my tiny check every month - but if I don't pay, and you don't pay - how is the guvment gonna pay for itself? how are they going to wring the money out of us? and isn't a flat tax, which is kind of as I recall what VAT is, doesn't it end up charging the poor guy more? isn't it a regressive tax?

No comments: