Saturday, September 11, 2004

Today is September 11, 2004

CONFIRMED DEAD: 2948 REPORTED DEAD: 24 REPORTED MISSING: 24 TOTAL: 2996

The 2996 I wanted to list all the names, that was my plan. I tried it, I copied, I pasted... I only had the victims of the WTC and it ran for eight pages. I started to think a little blog wasn't really the best place for this idea. I figured that someone somewhere had all ready done it and done it better then I could hope to. I found several sites that had the lists made in the days and weeks that followed, incomplete or incorrect and ultimately heatbreaking. Some sites dedicated to bitching about passenger lists on the planes, sites dedicated to how the CIA had "something" to do with the whole thing and very few that just recorded who was there. I didn't want editorial, I just wanted to see their names.

thanks to
September 11 victims.com


Now that you are familure with those who did not live through that day, learn about one who did For Thou Art With Us by Sarah Bunting.

with thanks to Tomato Nation




No comments: