Monday, October 25, 2004

The grass is blue-er on the other side of the map

I drove to see my parents this weekend. By the time I got there I had repetitive motion disorder in my flipping finger. I’ve made it a habit to flip off any BC04 signage I run across in my travels. I’m very brave when it comes to expressing displeasure when it comes to expressing at things that can not express displeasure back.

Here, in my county, despite its ingrained redneckery, there are more KE04 signs then BC04 signs. Most cars you see with political stickers on them are KE04 stickers. There are BC04 things around, but not as many. I have not seen a single giant BC04 sign in this county. On the way down east I saw many, many “Ignert Redneck County is BC04 Country!” signs. It made me sad, it also led to a finger cramp.

I did see a few KE04 signs in my parents town. A few, there are a lot of transplants there and they brought some of their sense with them. But that doesn’t make up for the horror of all those signs. I don’t understand why you would want to support a Mussolini/Stalin ticket.

How is this going to help the poor Shlub with the sign in his yard?

The trains will run on time but the Shlub won’t be able to afford to ride them. Two years ago Mussolini/Stalin made it okay for his boss’s boss boss to move Shlubs job to Tijuana - but that’s okay with Shlub because Mussolini/Stalin are Khristins, and as such, Mussolini/Stalin can get away with a lot of things that would make Shlub mad if Mussolini/Stalin wern’t such a good Khristin and trying so hard to make all those Libruls come back to the Lord and turn their back on all that Baby Killing and Homosexual Agenda-ing that is causing all the boys to turn gay and want to marry each other and Mussolini/Stalin has told him that this is making Shlubs marriage somehow less valuable on the open market. What if his neighbor starts lookin’ at him that way? What if Shlub is gay? Shlub thinks that Mussolini/Stalin has said if they let the gays marry it will make Shlub gay too and Slub doesn’t want that.


Mussolini/Stalin also thinks that those edumacated people are bad and that edumacation is not something that Shlub needs or that his children should have. Mussolini/Stalin makes it okay for Shlubs kids to be just as ignert as their Daddy because you don’t want the young’ins to get all smart and grow up with thoughts of a different life and maybe not even wanting! to be like Shlub. He just wanted to be just like his Daddy and he is! and being just like him and just like his Daddy should be good enough for Shlubs kids.

Mussolini/Stalin agrees with Shlub that learn’n makes you ask questions and makes you think too much about things you don’t need to be thinking about. And that thinking leads to questions and that might lead to questioning the bible! and no good Khristin questions the bible. Learn’in leads to devil worship and Librulism and Democrats in office and thats really bad, Mussolini/Stalin told him so.


Anyway. I’m driving home and my flipping finger all recramped again and its making me depressed and I drive into my block : a veritale thicket of “Dump Bush, Vote Nov. 2" signs greeted me. I’ve never been so happy to be home in my life.

No comments: