Tuesday, December 21, 2004

It’s December 21!!!

Well. It’s Tuesday. Yay. My new favorite TV show comes on, but I won’t say its name less the PTB decided to strike it down out of spite, as they are like to do with “my” shows, for example, I hate 7th Heaven and every reality show ever produced plus everything on PAX and pretty much everything on WB, UPN and CBS and see how well they are doing? If I think a show sucks, it’s guaranteed to stay on the air forever. The shows I really liked, like Action, Gross Point, and any number of other shows that have been gone so long I can’t remember they names any more! were really good, well written, original programming and they all died young. I hate the TV PTB. So, I have a new fav, but it must remain anonymous for its own protection.

December 21, it’s Broskys Birthday! He is as of today officially, very, very, very old. I am however still 25. Is also Dogger and my second anniversary! Brosky drove me way out to the sticks behind BFE to pick up Dogger. All I had to identify her was a little picture of a little dog and she no longer looked like the picture. The actual dog was all ready the size of a colt, but I had no idea this colt would grow into a Clydesdog.

They weren’t really sure how old Dogger was. She was either five or six or maybe four months but they were pretty sure she was six months. It didn’t matter how old she actually was, she possessed the plumbing of a six week old. I never knew what a role aroma plays in my outlook until Fabreeze™ entered my life and made it smell better. Piddle is not a happy scent.

But, first it was Broskys birthday and he is really old. I believe that he is even older then Dogger is in Dog Years. Dogger is now just a teenager while Broskey is getting cloying letters from the AARP. I used to get cloying letters from AARP, but then I wrote them and let them know they had made a mistake about my age and to stop writing me, and then they totally bent over for Bushco and its prescription medicine scheme and so I had to write them again and tell them to fuck themselves into perpetuity and to stop writing me. So now all I get is cloying pre-need funeral solicitations and I know the AARP are behind those, too. Bastards.

What else? It didn’t snow. It did get really, really cold and that sucks. I woke up cold, came to work cold and had every belief that I was going to stay cold all day. The building played a trick though, I was warm! Nice and warm. It’s never warm in here. I was at work and I was warm! Yay! I even was able to take my coat off before 2pm! I thought it was just me until I got a call to bring the Official DHHS/DFS thermometer to an office because they were dieing from the heat and they wanted proof of how hot it was in there for when they called and complained or for a nice detail to punch up their obits when they fell over died, which ever came first. It was so warm in that office the filing cabinets were hot to the touch. It had warmed up, it was hot. Like a steam bath hot. It’s cold in this building in August. It rarely gets warm enough to count as “warm” and it is now Hot. I went out to lunch and got a real shock. It was COLD outside, and in my car, and in the restaurant. Cold. I came back into the building after lunch and my glasses fogged up. I’m all ready looking for the workers comp forms for my pneumonia.

And, No. I am never satisfied. If its cool, I bitch because I’m cold, if it’s warm, I bitch because I’m hot. I’m a lot of fun to live with.

No comments: