Friday, December 17, 2004

Okay...

How are these not burglers tools? and what am I supposed to do with them? keep them in the car> then what about when I lock myself out of the car? are they for useing on other peoples cars? I mean, that might be a nice gesture and everything, but if I lock myself out of my car and then away from my burglers tools, how am I supposed to get back into my car? and what about if I, Gawd Forbid got pulled over and the cop saw them, would he be able to haul me off to jail for having these burglers tools with me? because I don't see me doing well in jail. Maybe that whole site is some kind of trap? you never know.

But, if I did buy them, why don't then come with an attractive leatherette case for my purse? because if I'm going to have to carry toys like this around for the rest of my life because I am the stoooppiedest person on the face of the planet, they could at least come in an attractive leatherette case or even better! because if I'm locking my keys in the car you can bet my purse is locked in there with them, if they just came in a big giant magnet I could fix to my car somehow. That would be cool.

No comments: