Thursday, December 23, 2004

To Do list

To Do Today! Or else. Damn it. Don’t just sit there watching three year old reruns on BBC America, get up and move! Otherwise you are going to be up all night and you hate that.

1.Pack bags
-track down all Christmas themed clothing! - check!
-Remember, shoes are good. I need to wear shoes so I need to bring shoes, and my pajamas and many hair squishys. So I can loose them and leave them and not be able to find the right one at 6:30am and get freaked out. - check!
2. Pack Dogger's stuff
-Food, Bowls, Cookies, Sweater, Choke Chain, Bedding, Crate? - check!
3. Pack Kitty’s stuff
-Food, Box, Dust, Baby, Imodium! - check!
4. Santa!
-Take everything out to the car NOW. Just do it Now. - check!
5. Launder
-Dogger’s bedding, Dogger, Myself! Group shower? - check!
5. Be Social!
-cross the street neighbors are waiting! And waiting and waiting! - check!
6. Get film developed!
-Buy film - This is why they invented multiple Wal-Marts.
7. Shut off paper.
- Really, do this. Remember? DO it NOW. They aren’t psychic. They may be late but they never forget. You can’t count on them just staying home and blowing off delivering the paper just because you won’t be there to read it... If you were going to be at home you would kill them for that.
- Will do!


Things I could have done at lunch had been thinking

-Film to Sams
-picked up new film
-laundered dogs bedding
-gathered animal food

Okay, maybe that is stretching it, but still. I could had I planned ahead and not left my wallet at work. This is what I get for trying to be efficient. I know everybody is ordering their very own copies of Harry Potter 6, I know I can do this up until it actually hits the shelves this summer, I know I didn’t have to do it now. My wallet could have been in my purse where it belongs with me, in the car at Sams doing part one of “Getting All This Shit Done Now So I Can Leave on Time and Not Fight Traffic Thursday”. But No.

So, as you read this I am probably sitting in traffic being really annoyed at myself because I did get an early start but I forgot something, say the Dog and I had to drive back to go get her or I left all the gifts in the driveway or whatever I did to piss myself off this time.

Anyway. Have a Merry Christmas or just have a really good Saturday! Be safe, Have Fun and I’m going to update as I can, but chances are its going to be spotty. I’ll be back full time on Tuesday.

No comments: