Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Learning is FUNdemental


I learned that just because the hair squishy is the right color and will look very cute with what I am wearing today, the fact that I got the hair squishy in a happy meal should remove it from my hair squishy wardrobe. If a hair squishy is made for a child, it is not going to fit adult hair. Grown ups have more and thicker hair (or at least they should) than small children who have less thick less plentiful hair, although I have seen children with fairly enormous hair and should not happy meal hair squishys not be made to fitall children’s hair? Should children with enormous hair have to settle for the toddler toys? Are happy meals only for children with tiny amounts of hair and if so, they don’t need hair squishys anyway. I want to know who they used as a model for the hair squishy. And thus let us know who can use hair squishys from happy meals. The fact that it is a Lizzie McGuire hair squishy should have been a major clue as to the size of the hair it was made for, but wait? Isn’t LM played by the 27 year old big haired Hilary Duff? WTF?! Unless the hair squishy in question suffers from hair squishy dwarfism and then it has its own problems and I shouldn’t push it.

Do hair squishys talk to one another? Would they notice that one was smaller then the others? Would they kill it because it was different? I watched a whole show on TLC about a face eating tumor on some poor Indonesian child’s face and how the doctors removed the tumor knowing it would grow back. The little Indonesian children did not try to kill that poor child even though he was host to a face eating tumor, they wouldn’t play with him or his face eating tumor but they didn’t try to kill him and after he was mostly face eating tumor free, they did play with him. Yay little Indonesian children.

Are hair squishys not even as accepting as small Indonesian children? Is that how Dogger gets the hair squishys that she finds? do they jump to their deaths? Is peer pressure a major problem in the hair squishy culture? Do hair squishys have a culture? If so do they have a culture of suicide? Where is TLC on that one? . I should have just waited for the Sex and The City DVD release hair squishy, but SITC probably wouldn’t have hair squishys, SITC would have vibrators or little tester bottles of Cosmos and the happy meal would cost more then $2.43, which would not make me happy about my meal.

Another thing I learned, If you steal my parking place, it makes me mad and leads to me stealing some one else’s parking place and that person has to steal some one else’s parking place and down the line until someone goes home and kicks the puppy. It’s a snow ball effect. Some asshat stole my parking place and now some puppy some where is going to get kicked.

This weekend I mowed my lawn for the first time this season. The lawn mowing season officially started on March 26, 2005. It would have started say, April 2, 2005 but the neighbors jumped the gun. My weeds are now mowed, the grass is still dead. I also got to use my fab weed wacker/ edger. It was awesome. I was laughing out loud I was so pleased with it. The guy mowing the neighbors yard just kept looking at me, you know he was thinking “That white girl ain’t right”, but he wasn’t using my fab new weed wacker/edger so he couldn’t know my joy and screw him anyway – he should find such joy in doing his job, I bet he would get a better tip if he laughed out loud every once in a while himself while he was edging a yard. I tried to give him that tip but he wasn’t interested.

No comments: