Thursday, June 9, 2005

Growing Wild

Because I actually had to work at work - today's entry will be a modified photo blog.

There is a field near my house.
Posted by Hello


And the last time I was there, it was covered with flowers.
Posted by Hello


By the time Dogger and I came back it had been mowed
Posted by Hello



Fortunately, some flowers escaped. I added the Daisy.
Posted by Hello


We toured the rest of the field. We saw the plot that the neighbors keep every summer. Its very nice. I like watching it grow and thrive.
Posted by Hello


It was hot so we headed for some shade
Posted by Hello


Where there were some more flowers
Posted by Hello


And these.A delicates bag full of clothing, a hard cover book and an over due insurance bill.
Posted by Hello


I opened the book The Comprehensive Analysis Of The Bible. Published 1922.
Posted by Hello


I left it there. I hoped someone who needed it would find. The next day the bag and the bible analyis were gone, They tore up the bill and left it. Someone owes their insurance company $1978.

No comments: