Tuesday, July 5, 2005

Tuesday

I didn’t do a damn thing this weekend. I didn’t go to the beach, I didn’t have any wild adventures, I didn’t get anything accomplished, I didn’t do a whole lot of anything. There is an upside to not doing a whole lot.

Things also did not do this weekend

1. Mow The Lawn.
2. Do the Laundry.
3 Run any errands
4. Stand in any lines.
5. Empty or load the dishwasher
6. Think about what I should make/go out and get for lunch/dinner
7. Vacuum .
8. Look at the clock.
9. Have to “be” anywhere.
10. Wake up before I wanted to*
11.Think about the Bushco nominee to the Supreme Court

*I was did get up very early one morning before I wanted to because The Kitty woke me up as he yakked all over one of my Mothers brand new set of matching, bright white bedspreads and that lead to me kneeling bent over the bath tub trying to scrub yak out of brand new, bright white bedspread at 4 am.

Things I did do this weekend

1. Slept very late
2. Sat outside on a padded lounge chair with a cold drink at hand and read my book.
3. Went on a lovely tick free hike through the woods.
4.Visited my Fathers nifty new deer blind.
5. Ate a lot of good food.
6.Celebrated my Mothers Birthday


All in all, I’m thinking that actually, I did get a lot done. How was your weekend?

No comments: