Friday, January 6, 2006

Walking with Dogger

I had to work at work. I know! it is so wrong. Anyway, in a bid to kill two birds with one stone, I attempted to both write and entry and walk the dog.


"Hey Dogger, wanna go for a walk?"


Whats the hold up?


"No, I said wanna go for a walk not wanna go for a ride."


That's what I'm talking about!


On The Road Again!


Oh No!


Over Head Wires! Clouds!!! Oh The Dogmanity!


"Look Dogger, its the park!"



I am not a swinger. I do not swing. Posted by Picasa


Do you see what I see? Posted by Picasa


Doggy nirvana! Posted by Picasa


Hurry! Posted by Picasa


"Ball!" Posted by Picasa


Ball!Ball! Posted by Picasa


Now What? Posted by Picasa


"Oops! I forgot to tie the gate shut! Time to go Dogger! Posted by Picasa


Vrooom! Posted by Picasa


It's becomes a cliche' because it really does happen. A lot. Posted by Picasa


I'm Hungry Posted by Picasa


"Thank Gawd you’ll eat the cheap food". Posted by Picasa


Did you say "Food?" Posted by Picasa


Time for Dinner! Posted by Picasa


Glubglubmunchmunchchew Posted by Picasa


The End

No comments: