Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Title


Bloggety,, blog, blog. Blog Blog durn it.

I had to work alllllllll day! I had to use the bad copy machine and it makes reallllly annoying pings and beeps and it is sooo slow. The other copy machine doesn’t make annoying pings and beeps and it’s reallllly fast. It also doesn’t work unless the repair guy is standing over it - and then he blames the machines misdeeds on everything but the machine: Oh, it’s the humidity, it’s just so hot in here! This paper is soaking wet! My Gosh! You have a ream of handi- wipes! My Gosh! Where are you storing the paper? What are you thinking storing this in the office? You should be storing the paper in a humidor! Are you out of your mind? No wonder the machine doesn’t work. This is totally your fault., or You shouldn’t put that much paper in it. Just one ream at a time. Yeah, it says it can hold 3000 sheets of paper but don’t put that much in., or It’s not made to work like this. It’s not made to make copies? Lots and lots of copies? That’s funny, because I thought it was a copy machine. I had no idea it was really a pasta maker.

I’m a state employee, I don’t get paid enough to work at work.

So I spent the entire morning hand feeding a couple thousand pieces of paper into the bad copy machine while I waited on the tech to come to the office and remove a stray staple from the good copy machine. It took him all day to figure out that along with its staple congestion issue it also had a “feeding problem”. Tomorrow it feeds like a shark or else.

Dogger and I went back to the Dog Park. I think I’ve figured out her Schick. Dogger doesn’t want to chase the other dogs, that makes her all hot. She gets her work out by constantly circling the seating area trying to convince people she spends all the rest of her time locked in the cupboard under the sink

Among the dozens of dogs last night, there was a weimaraner! In the past, people who had weimaraners may have thought I might be stalking them. I wasn't stalking them, I was stalking their dogs. I love weimaraners.

Maddie the Wiem Posted by Picasa


The one last night was a gorgeous male. He was so beautiful and in great shape. He spent his time running and playing with the other dogs. He didn’t need his ego petted, in fact, he rarely came near the seating area so I could worship him. Sigh. He was huge for a wiem even a male wiem though, bigger even than the one true wiem, our poor, sad, departed Moonie and she was a big damn dog. Not as big as Dogger, but Dogger is part pony and Moonie was a pure bred.

No comments: