Wednesday, August 9, 2006

Insert angry scream here

You know when you leave work for the day, oh, say eleven hours after you got there... And you are so angry that you can barely see straight and all you can think about is how you really, really, really, really want to quit your job RIGHT NOW because you have had it! totally and absolutely and you are through with it... Big time. You are done with this, they can take their job and shove it. You wonder if Blockbuster is hireing. You walk out to your car thinking up the speech you are going to give your boss when you go come in the next day, in a pair of shorts, some time in the middle of the afternoon, you know, whenever you get ready... but then you say to yourself, "No speech. two words I Quit". Short and to the point. Done, finished, over and out. This job is bullshit and I am finished with it...

But.

You can't quit. You can't leave. You can't tell your boss to go to hell and take your shitty job with her. You can't.

You have to go back tomorrow and do it all again. I hate my job. I hate my boss.


But.

I hate homelessness and starvation and having to get rid of my animals even more.

No comments: