Friday, September 22, 2006

Take one leetle dog and call me in the morning

Is it Friday all ready? I’m shocked.

You can’t tell my reading but right now I am face down on my desk. The screen is too bright and the sound of the keys is too loud. The clickity click noise is just killing me. I thought earlier that maybe what I should do is to eat something so I went across the street to get a burger and a milk shake, I’m feeling sorry for myself, I needed the milk shake. Look it up in the PDR, the cure for self pity is dairy products. Anyway. To add insult to injury the girl didn’t put enough candy bar in the shake. I’m lactose intolerant and cruel shite like that is just mean.

It turns out I didn’t just need to eat something. It turned out hunger was not the cause of my head ache. The achy bastard. I ate and there was no improvement. Ow. I thought the aleve I took would help.

I bought the aleve at lunch because I thought that it would nuke whatever was causing the headache and I could go on with my day. Sadly, it’s actually a lame-o outdated conventional weapon. Aleve couldn’t blow the roof off a palm hut. Ow.

Now I have to decide. Do I want to go to the dog park with this headache? Dogger wants to go. Dogger has to go because she will no longer relieve herself in our yard. She just won’t. If she can’t go to the park she just holds it in - but not the pee, she’ll pee anywhere. It’s more of a sold waste disposal problem. I don’t want to deprive her of her fun or her “fun”. But there are all those people and you almost have to talk to other people when you’re around them in public. It’s rude not to. Ow.

In the dog parks favor is that as we speak the saddest MASH ever is on. I really can’t deal with the both the psychic pain of Henry Blake getting killed and the physical pain of the headache. It ain’t right. And I don’t want to turn the TV off because then I’ll just fall asleep and I have too much to do... Okay. I don’t have jack to do. No wait, I have to take the trash and recycling to the curb and I would like to do this before 10 ‘o clock at night. I have stuff taped that I want to watch and I want to watch the stuff I have taped. If I go to sleep I won’t be able to. My Name Is Earl is on at eight and I really don’t want to sleep through that and I don’t want to tape it as well and just add to my stuff on tape library. Ow.

I just looked at the clock. Henry has to die in the next few minutes and I don’t need to add to my discomfort.

Later

I went to the park and left my headache there. Did you know that there is nothing that a short session with an eight month old golden retriever can’t cure? It’s true, maybe Alphagal needs to call up 1-800-GOLDPUP to rent her a puppy for a few hours. A half an hour with a golden retriever puppy might be just what she needs. Dogger had a good time too.

No comments: