Wednesday, September 6, 2006

Tears on my dog bed

When Mama came home she was sad. Mama looked at pichers and she was sad. Why is Mama sad. I was helping Mama but then Mama made a loud angry sound and took me back to my bed. Mama said pichers aren't toys and now she keeps coming in to hug me. One time while she was in here hugging me she asked me to do the entry for her. She said she doesn't have the will to blog andcouldIhelpheroutthanks!

Mama kept looking at pichers and it made her sadder. Mama looked at lots of pichers and then Mama went to Other Dogs house. She didn't say where she was going but when she got back I could tell. Oh, I could tell, I mad scent skilz. Before she left she just said I had to stay and make sure The Not Dog didn't destroy anything. To hell with the house! The Not Dog is very hungry again and he says I look like a big giant salmon.

I love Other Dogs house! Other Dog has a great big out doors! It's just like the Dog Park but only without the other dogs. It's like Other Dogs own private Dog Park.
(Editor's note - He's living in his own Private Idogaho). Mama is weird. Now she's sad again because I don't get that and Other Dog would have gotten that, she says he was a huge B-52s fan, both him and Modean. What changed his mind? I'm not into that 8os New Wave, did they drop a bad album? I'm kind of more into 80s Top 40 myself, I totally love Debbie Gibson. Why couldn't I go to Other Dogs house? and why was Mama sad?

I asked The Not Dog and before it told me to go lick myself it said something like "A good dog taken down by a bad liver". What did the liver do? did it eat the TV remote? Mama said I was a bad dog when I ate the TV Remote.

Why is Mama sad? When Mama came home she hugged me really tight. Mama is so sad. Other Dogs' liver must be a bad, bad liver to make Mama so sad.

No comments: