Monday, February 12, 2007

Busy Work

Saturday I did three things.

1. Walked Dogger all the way around Lake Johnson, see the pictures here

2. Did laundry.

3. Changed over to the “New Blogger”.

Wow. You say, gosh, don’t wear yourself out, take a breath! My Gawd, woman, take a load off! Don’t work so hard.

Ha. Ha. The laundry was easy. The walk was hard. I was tired! It was about a two and a half hour hike and not on the path either. We extreme hiked, thank you very much and we spend a lot of time on the spill way. I decided to read the “Stay Off The Spillway” signs as “Don’t Play In The Water” and I didn’t. I did not actually get into the water. I was always obediently water adjacent. I played near the water not in or with the water itself. It’s an important distinction. It’s important to be able to make such distinctions, on your feet if you have to. If you go beyond the signs it’s important that you are prepared be able to 1) cry 2) speak Swedish or 3) equivocate , on a moments notice.

Here is Dogger plays Our Lady Of The Spillway.



After our hike I brought Dogger home and fed her after she ate she took to her bed for the rest of the evening. Girl dog is out of shape! I thought all that full-speed-ahead-damn-the-torpedoes running she does at the park had done more for her.

Anyway. New Blogger. You might notice that this entry and many others now have some sort of description at the end, this is so you can see other entries with similar themes. categorizing them takes a long time, Blogger does not make this an efficient task. But. But But. I think it’s kind of cool. It would be cooler if there was a list of the different categories, say in the links section, but you know - Free. So.

I have done 300 entries so far. That take us back to the first week of September 2006. And I thought I was a bad, lazy blogger who didn’t post enough. I post enough. So, 300 entries categorized, 2500+ entries over four years, to go. Pray for me.

No comments: