Friday, May 18, 2007

Seven Random Things About Me

I’ve been tagged by Tiffany so here goes.

1. I believe that S is a real control freak and that it forces and T to come after it. It has nothing to do with alphabetical order and everything to do with the fact that S and T are in a abusive relationship. Oddly, I don’t think that M and N have this kind of relationship, I think they are friends. I remember that O comes before P because of OP shirts. When I have to alphabetize things I sing the Alphabet song to myself. I don’t buy that “I before E except after C” is always relevant. I also think that F should come later in the alphabet. I think that the letter W is the nicest letter in the alphabet. I did nothing and I do mean, nothing for five years except alphabetize. If you spent as much time with the alphabet as I did, you to would have given them there own little personalities and back stories too. It was just the 27 of us alone in a room . I also believe that this does not make me sound crazy.

2. I think that intentionally paying full price for a item when there are cheaper alternates available is probably a symptom of something you should seek treatment for. For example, if you are in the market for say, a kitchen hutch and you narrow it down to two identical hutches one is from Expensive Charlie’s and the other is from Cheap Joe’s and they are essentially the same hutch and you buy the Expensive Charles because it is the Expensive Charlie’s? That you are mentally ill and should seek help. I truly believe this.

3. I was very annoyed by the motorcycle tailgating me this morning. Even more annoyed than if it had been a car.

4. If I were in charge at TWoP it would be a better place.

5. My high school reunion is in a month and I am already stressing over what I am going to wear.

6. I am very superstitious.

7. I apologize out loud to bugs before I kill them.

I tag Jen to go next.

On May 18, 1980, the Mount St. Helens volcano in Washington state exploded, leaving 57 people dead or missing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I grew up with a really superstitious grandmother, so I end up arguing with myself a lot. The science part of me says "that's ridiculous" and the superstitious part says "well, do it just in case!"

The "just in case" usually wins out.

Unknown said...

"Just in case" builds in a breather before you do something. I prefer to think of it is being precautious.

Anonymous said...

Gawd I'm slack. On to it now.
(gives me a good reason to update!)