Thursday, June 7, 2007

Short and not to the point

Short little blog because just look at the time! Wow. It’s late. The very most I should be doing know is trying to find the remote. But.

I wasted time like a champ. Well, at first I was good, I came home, changed clothes and took a confused Dogger for a walk. She was like “No, no, no. When the sun is like this, I’m in the yard, then you feed me, then we go to the park. We don’t walk now, lets go home.” I took her for an early walk in hopes of tiring her out for the park. I figured that with a walk and a full stomach she would be too pooped to get in much trouble.

I didn’t get a chance to try out my theory: Drama Dog was at the park. There is no amount of tried or full that will keep Dogger and Drama from getting into it. So we sat there and watched the other dogs play. It wasn’t so bad. Dogger really didn’t seem to be in to much of a hurry to go run around herself and except for when Drama entered her air space she just kind of was happy to be sitting there being pet. It was also a nice evening. On our way out we met up with one of our friends and chatted for a bit but we were on our way.

The other day I sat down with my computer and picked out pictures of Raleigh and the beach to take back to Dallas to show everyone where I live. I also went through my albums and found some that were taken pre-digital. I thought I was making a CD of the pixs from the computer so I could get them printed out - many of them all ready exist in printed form but I’m really trying to avoid having to cannibalize my albums more than I have to. This way I have everything I want all in one place. I do need more pictures of my house though. Anyway. I thought I had successfully made the CD. I went to Sam's at lunch for the express purpose of printing out the shots. It turned out I was not successful with the CD making. Curses.

So. Post park I sat down and did it again. The computer did a great job of hiding the original folder I created to store the shots I wanted. More curses. I found it finally and made another CD. This time I checked to make sure it worked before I took it to be printed out. I was good to go so I went.

My Ebay stuff hasn’t arrived yet and I’m getting antsy. I don’t know how long it usually takes because I’m not usually watching the clock like I am now. Normally I don’t have plans to take what I won on a trip. So, its taking a very long time and I’m stressing. I decided that as long as I was out driving around with the pictures that I would check out Ross and see if there was anything there I liked, in case Black Dress A or Black Dress B either never arrive or arrive too late.

There were many things there I wanted.

But they wern't clothes. I bought a very gorgeous plastic plate and four more cheap, yet nice photo albums. I can continue that project as well. They don’t match the excising new and improved albums but they don’t need to. There needs to be fewer albums, they don’t need to match. I don’t mind having three or four different kinds of album sets. I’m just really tired of having 24 mix and match 100 page albums cluttering up my space.

Okay. Done. I may even get an Entourage episode or two in.

Or not, Grrrrr!!! @#$% Blogger! once again reminding us that things that are free may end up costing us more time than money.

No comments: