Friday, July 13, 2007

Break A Leg!

I bathed Dogger and then I bathed myself and now I had these wet towels and I said "I should launder these now so I can dry them and put them away before we leave for three weeks", and then I forgot all about them.

10:30pm, I remember them. I decided to go put them into the dryer. They are soaking. Literally, the washer is full of water. It will not drain. I have to remove the soaking towels. I am stuck with an arm load of very wet towels. I drop them to the floor, after I put them momentarily on top the dryer (because I am very tried) I don't think dryers like being wet. The towels are causing my basement floor to take on pond-like characteristics.

The washer, now empty, cheerfully begins to spin.

I wait for it to finish, I redeposit the soaking wet towels (Like three towels, the machine was hardly over loaded) and wade upstairs.

Did I mention we had to turn off the water to the downstairs toilet? Yeah, the flush mechanism broke in two.

No comments: