Friday, December 28, 2007

Greetings!

Hello children!

And how was your holiday? I had a great time and got many nice things and then I got my purse stolen, plus two of the nice things I got that I had stored in my purse. For safe keeping.

From my car.
In my driveway.

I had been out shopping and I had things to get into the house. I decided that getting that frozen chicken into the house was more important than getting my brand new GPS unit into the house. I blame the thief for about 2/3s and about about 1/3 me for providing as attractive situation. I'm as mad at him (I assume) almost as much as I am mad at me.

I don't want to kill him though. Stealing is not a kill-able offence in this country. Instead, I would like to leave a scar. I would like him to be scarred the way I am. I want him to feel the pain too. I want him to have to lose control. I would like him to have to make all those calls, to tell the story over and over. I want him to be as angry with himself and I am with myself.

I also have the flu. So, all of this crap I now have to do is also making me very, very, very tired. And I have a sore throat. Oddly, The Kitty is a much better nurse than Dogger. Kitty is all Okay, stay right there, make yourself comfortable, I'll curl up and purr for the next couple of hours.

While Dogger is all Lets go! Hey, hey! Chase me! Ya wanna go to the park! Lets go to the park!.

I'm all Go eat your toy, I'm sick and SOMEONE STOLE MY PURSE.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain.

Unknown said...

Thank you Bill!

Cat said...

Oh dude, that is so horrible! There's no point blaming yourself-- if you had left your purse in the driveway hanging open, then yeah, but stealing someone's purse out of their car in their driveway is a calculated act. I am so sorry that happened. Having to remember everything that was there and cancel the accounts, and then wait for new cards, checks, driver's license, etc. sucks.