Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Whew, I didn't really have a chance to write and entry but...



I got my cards put together and addressed and stamped and ready to go, of course, once again the enveloples failed to seal and this year I didn't cheap out either, I spent retail! so I had to use two year old cancer society Christmas seals to make sure they stayed closed. I got my friend at works birthday card and gift taken care of and I chased The Kitty around so I could take



This Picture






...And that was about it. What's your favorite Christmas carol?







PS - Kitty still luffs me.

6 comments:

Tony said...

He may still "luff" you, but he's going to bite ME just to make up for that.

Unknown said...

I do want it to be clear that I did not buy that for him. Someone who is not me, got that for him. He didn't like the hat too much but he rocked the collar.

Anonymous said...

I am the guilty party. Tex, Diana would NEVER do something like this to you--it's all my fault!

Unknown said...

The good thing is that The Kitty doesn't read this site. He never comes here.

Anonymous said...

How can you be sure?

Unknown said...

I banned him.