Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Wednesday photoblogging!

When I came home from work yesterday, it looked like the sky was going to open up and all hell was going to break loose. I didn't want to turn the computer on because I don't think violent storms and electronics mix. I took Dogger out to pee, just in case the storm started and while it was pretty scary, but it was light enough to take pictures of Dogger and Singer.

I didn't take Dogger to the park because it was going to rain very hard very soon and I didn't want to be a crowed dog park when some screams lighting. I can't imagine it would be something I would want to be a part of.

I had been home for a while and nothing had happened yet and I decided that Dogger and I needed to get some exercise, even if it was only to the end of the block and back. Well, it didn't start raining.

The sky was black and gray and ominious and nothing. We kept walking. And it got darker and uglier but it didn't rain so we walked on. We didn't go to the baseball park because they had just groomed it and I didn't want Dogger messing it up, so we went to the tennis courts instead. Dogger thought the courts were very cool and she did not get tangled in the nets even though she has no experience with netting and I was really afraid that she was going to plow right into them. But she didn't, she zagged . I was so proud. She is a total athlete.

We came home and it was really dark and scary and so I still a little leery about turning on the computer but I sucked it up and I bravely watched another Sex in The City DVD.

The sky never opened up so I bravely turned on the computer. After so much talk about poor, sad, sickly Dogger, I thought I would post some pictures of happy, healthy, flirtatious Dogger and her boyfriend, Singer the feral kitten.




4 comments:

Cat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cat said...

(I deleted my first comment due to anembarassing typo) Jeez That is SO FUNNY!! What a cool cat.

Anonymous said...

He WUVS Daisy!

Unknown said...

They're just the cutest ever. He doesn't come out unless Dogger is with me, if it's just me, I don't see him at all. He's all about his girlfriend.