Monday, August 18, 2008

Whee!

And how was your weekend? I mowed the lawn, did the laundry, emptied/filled the dishwasher, watched a whole lotta Olympics Go Micheal Phelps!! but still found time to finally watch the Edith Piaf movie that I've had sitting around since, well, way too long. And then I went toy shopping.

Meet my New Camera!     Thank you Mom and Dad!

Look at what it does to a lowly baby cuke:

Roses do pretty well too. Who knew the best time for flowers at the Raleigh Arboretum would be August?

2 comments:

Cat said...

Great pictures! You can really get close up to the plants. The first one makes me want to eat some pickles. Or maybe I just want to eat some pickles.

Unknown said...

How about some ice cream to go with your cucumbers? The vine is covered with baby cukes! I'm hopeing that at least some of them turn into grown-up cucumbers.