Friday, June 26, 2009

Well.

Well. I don't  know what I was going to post before, but Wow. Big day huh? I mean, its terrible for their families and they both left kids, but dayum, the Entertainment News people must have all simultaneously came in their pants.

I hope Jackson's children end up with uncreepy people.  My long term hopes for them would be that they get the gift of real lives and a lot of very high quality psychiatric help.

I get my birthday back. It's always been a burr in my saddle that I shared a birthday with Micheal Jackson.

Poor Farah Fawcett. The upside of the spotlight being pulled away would be that hopefully her family and friends  will be able to mourn her in privacy. You know Mother Theresa went up to her and said "Dude. I totally feel you. I died right round when  Princess Di did. Sucks for us." Of course, I'm paraphrasing.

The news of Jacksons death has pushed Iran off the trending topics on Twiiter. "Good luck with your revolution Iran, but we have to deal with a dead pedo pop star right now. We'll get back to you." We suck.

No comments: