Tuesday, September 8, 2009

And now for something completely different...

I'm sick. I have a raw throat, a hoarse voice and I feel like crap. I'm feeling  mildly better now,  in that I no linger see tearing my head of at my neck as a workable solution to my issues, but I spent the three day weekend in hell. The beach does not have the curative powers one might imagine. I might have strep throat, H1N1 or just the creeping crud but I feel awful and the best way to feel better is to get rest. To that end, I will be going to bed early - What does this mean to you, a reader? I write these entries in the evening, a time of the day I plan on be asleep until whatever this is runs its course and leaves me the hell alone. I'll still post, but it will be lightly. Please don't abandon me!

I'll be back soon.

No comments: