Monday, November 30, 2009

Monday

Is it time to go back to work already? I'm not ready yet. I want to go shopping some more! I also like living in an environment where if I want something to eat all I have to do is open the refrigerator and take a brief multiple choice quiz - Actually, its  more like an essay question! There is all kinds of food in there! It's amazing, its like a grocery store in my house. Imagine, using a refrigerator for something other than a place to put magnets!

I broke from tradition this year by putting my tree up the day after Thanksgiving. It is "up" but not up, it  isn't decorated and the only reason it has lights on it is because it came that way. It is not plugged in! I do have my pride. And by next weekend, I will have my outside lights up and my air blown tied down. I hope the hipsters next door have a sense of humor.

With the Christmas cookies set for launch next week, I set to work on my latest batch, Operation Church Cookie  Sale. I had  decided I wasn't going to do it  and it was BS and they wouldn't really want dog treats  any way and the next thing I knew, I had several dozen chicken broth flavored chicks cavorting on my table and then the beef bouillon cows appeared and now I'm planning my bacon pigs, and that doesn't count the parsley/mint bunnies I have all ready finished.

And then I remembered my laundry. Yay laundry....

No comments: