Thursday, February 25, 2010

Busy. Busy.

Hey! How are you!? I didn't get a couple of phone calls and stayed on the phone for too long and I certainly didn't also spend too much time watching  TV with the baby cat...

Nooooo, not me. No way. I would never do that.  I also haven't had a long week already and then I came home and  found a coupon for a cheap pizza and then fell face first into said pizza and a donut and a couple of hours of  Law and Order.

Not me. Uh uh. No way. And then there are those pesky Olympics...  I don't really care for Nordic Combined though, really dull. I want to see more ladies skating. I think as a lady myself I am well positioned to have a special insight into their performances.  And I judge them. Cruelly, some may say but...I score them on how frequently we are forced to study their crotches. The ice dancers as a whole scored very low on this and they lost even more points if their partners face was in their crotch, they lost huge points if the partner whose face was in their crotch was also their brother. Ew.

Women's downhill is depressing .  I want to see more half pipe. We rawk at half pipe.

No comments: