Friday, April 16, 2010

Forgiveness

I am officially out of the dog house with myself! Yay! I know you were deeply involved with the ongoing soap opera that is my relationship with myself. I rode my bike twice I walked the dog three times, I cleaned the bathroom and the kitchen and I vacuumed the living room. I am so totally proud of myself and I can officially start speaking to myself again.  It sucks when I argue with myself. I hate it when I fight.

Today my honeysuckle arrived! Wheee! That is very good the unwhee is that I ordered them like yesterday and I ordered my vegetable plants last winter and they still haven't arrived. I'm not hugely worried. Much. But I did get my honeysuckle in the ground.

I have pictures of me getting the plants out of their box and me putting my home made re-purposed trellis cum little fence things set up and pictures of me getting my plants in the ground and pictures of  me watering the plants but for some reason the server rejected them. I think because they were so boring and stupid. I mean who cares!? really about me putting these little plants in the ground? They were very cute pictures, I mean little things are cute and my plants are little and so they are cute. I think.  I mean other than me, because I care very much about my little plants and I was just thrilled to find that the soil was actually really pretty good , which should not have been a surprise because the ivy has always been really healthy and lush.

Of course I had to dig that lush, healthy mother fu***cker up. And it was okayish about it, kind of, I mean it's going to kill me in my sleep but that's okay. I can mow it up anytime I want to and I have thumbs.

No comments: