Friday, February 3, 2012

Green Dreams

So tired. I need a Friday bad . Today I was changing out the messy, awful  powdered fax toner and it imploded. The resulting mess is both huge and permanent.  My bosses response was to tell me to clean up the mess because it isn't the housekeepers job to clean up after us.

Yesterday one of the section chiefs and I cleaned up a flood in the bathroom. I'm not exactly sure what the housekeepers do around here. We do have the spotless walls and baseboards though.


I heard that the groundhog saw his shadow so we're in for six more weeks of winter, I say Bring It On! another six weeks of seventy degree temperatures sounds like heaven. My iris plants are loving it and Fern is packing her things. I'm starting to think about going to the city and getting more dirt for the garden and pulling out the tiller and setting up the trellisi! I want to start hunting for free range honeysuckle because the dream is not dead! and then I want to go shopping for Knock Out roses and baby vegetable plants and maybe turf for the yard!

Of course, by next weekend it'll be snowing. I'm tired now. I'm going to go to bed and dream of bedding plants and tomaoto cages and tiny green melons and patio sized blue berry bushes.






No comments: