Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Santa's work

Okay, instead of writing an entry I  did actual work. I still have work to do so prepare yourself your a seasonal slow down.

What I did instead of writing an entry: I took  twelve varieties of cookies, some twenty four hundred of them...



And counted them out dozen by dozen by dozen and went around and around the table and bagged them up. This took a long time.


All of those went into fifteen snowman bags with three bags left over with varying numbers of cookies for extra folks that didn't make the list this year. Ten of these bad boys get mailed and the rest I will hand deliver. The next big job is going to be getting everything boxed up and labled and shipped and then we move on to Christmas cards! Both mine and Rockets! Wheeee!

No comments: