Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Making a list... and then misplacing it, twice.

I am absolutely going to pull the ornaments out of the attic. Soon. I will also stop buying new ones. I will also decorate the one at work, before we leave for the holiday. In honor of the  Christmas Tree:

Qué verdes son, qué verdes son
Las hojas del abeto.
Qué verdes son, qué verdes son
Las hojas del abetos

En Navidad qué hermoso está
Con su brillar de luces mil
Qué verdes son, qué verdes son
Las hojas del abeto.

*********************************************************************************
O dennenboom, o dennenboom,
Wat zijn uw takken wonderschoon
Ik heb u laatst in 't bos zien staan,
Toen zaten er geen kaarsjes aan.
O dennenboom, o dennenboom,
Wat zijn uw takken wonderschoon.


Today, no points because this is too easy and I'm pretty sure I am the only one playing. However, the question is, what language are the carols in? Again, way too easy. I need to up my game.


No comments: