Monday, November 23, 2015

Weekend


Shopping is fun, shopping for myself is really fun. I went to North Hills Mall to see what kind of stores they have - answer? Very cute and Very expensive. A lot of gift boutiques and high end clothing stores and real restaurants. It was way outside my budget comfort zone, but it was fun to wander around. While I was there looking for gifts for other people, I was forced to buy myself two pair of  leggings. Two for one! They were on sale! I was helpless in the face of it! They are really nice! so much nicer than the ones I buy at Walmart.

I did find a gift for someone who wasn't me, so I did buy someone else something! I feel good about that. And then I got a hold of myself and went to do my real shopping at Wally.  Well, not exactly, I do not plan on buying actual Christmas gifts for my family at Wally, because, ew . I'm doing my actual shopping online like a real person.

I went to Lowes and Home Depot in search of a gift but got dissed at both stores! I saw exactly what I wanted a few weeks ago, but at the time I didn't know that I wanted it, and so I didn't get one and now I do need one or two, they are all gone. Of course they are! Because that's just the way things are. And No, they aren't going to order more.

And then I went to Wally and did some dog cookie shopping. Loaded up on supplies, I came home and made  turkey gravy cookies for the dogs in my life and venison meat loaf for the me in my life.

I also fought and won against the overwhelming urge to put my tree up early.


No comments: